Unique, vintage stunning two piece set by Bergdorf Goodman (on the Plaza, New York).
Both the skirt and blazer are comprised of 100% skinner ultra suede fabric, for a soft and luxurious feel. The blazer is fully lined, while the skirt is unlined for that lighter weight feel. Both pieces are done in a warm cinnamon shade, with an ivory and chocolate brown trim on the blazer. The blazer is a casual open style, collarless, with no padding in the shoulders to create a more relaxed look and fit. The skirt features an 'A' line style, with pleating at the waist for added appeal. It closes via a discreet back zipper and button.
- Size: Both pieces are a size 6 (small).
- Shoulders: 14.5" (seam to seam)
- Underarm: 17.75" (seam to seam)
- Waist: 35.5"
- Sleeve: 22.5" (from shoulder seam)
- Length: 17.25" (from the top of the collar)
- Waist: 22.5"
- Hip: up to 44"
- Length: 27.25"
- Condition: Suit is in good pre-owned vintage condition with normal wear. No flaws, damage, or obvious wear.
Please note scarf and/or accessories are shown for demonstrative purposes only