This is a bright blazer by Colette Modes. Made in Dublin Ireland, the fabric is comprised of 100% pure new wool and a handwoven donegal tweed. The colors consist of a hot pink and bright purple, sure to make a great first impression. It is fully lined and closes by way of a front purple button closure. The shoulders are not padded to create a more relaxed fit. The front features flap closure pockets for convenience.
- Size: Label indicates it is a size 12 (medium).
- Material: pure new wool
- Shoulder (seam to seam): 16"
- Sleeve Length (from shoulder seam): "
- Underarm (seam to seam): 16.75"
- Length (from top of the collar): "
- Waist: 35"
- Hip: 38"
- Condition: It is in good vintage pre-owned condition. Please note, inner lining has slight discoloration on underarms, along collar, and on sleeve ends. They are not noticeable when wearing the blazer.
Please note scarf and/or accessories/skirts are shown for demonstrative purposes only