What a fabulous find high end designer Melinda Eng!
Very fashionable and always stylish 1 piece halter jumpsuit. It is a halter style with a pleated/layered top that has a very flattering and slimming effect.
The top potion is fully lined with light boning on either side for support. The halter neck closed via a slide hook.
The bottom/pants portion is unlined with the cut being a palazzo style. Again, very flattering and slimming.
The back closes by way of a zipper and hook combination. It is a gorgeous cool medium blue shade and made from 100% slinky rayon with silk trim
- Measurements: (Tagged as a size 6 or US size Small)
- underarm seam to underarm seam: 14.5" or 29" total (keep in mind this falls below the actual under arm due to style. I am a 36C and this fits me perfectly)
- Waist: 29"
- Hip: 40-41
- Inseam:28.5 but keep in mind the inseam is lower than traditional pants because it is a "jumper" style
- Waist to bottom:35"
- I am 5'4" and the pants cover/go over my feet when barefoot. This is neither too long or too short. If you wear a true size 4/6/8 this should fit you well. There is some "wiggle room" due to the style (looser fitting pant, halter etc)
- Condition: It is in very good pre-owned condition . No flaws,damage or obvious signs of wear.